Saturday, April 29, 2006

WHAT KIND OF STUPID NAME IS 'BOS'???

Against the advice of my not-lawyer, I *am* giving an explanation of my moniker...

BoS is "Buns O'Strudel", is my alter ego, which developed when a wanker on a reflector listed pitched a hissy over being outed as a ... wanker.

"Rather than continuing to be the same person I've been all my life, I would now like all and sundry (and youse guys here, too) to call me BoS. For those of you who weren't nursed long enough as infants, or who were toilet trained before your Ids were ready for it, BoS is short for "Buns O'Strudel". I am quite sure that this will fully represent my softer side. My bakery side. My femininity in its totality. My German-speaking international perspective. My slight flakiness. My rich, spicy nature... Or at least my wide-assed Midwestern housewife side."

No comments: