1. Strawberries! Lots of large, ripe, delicious strawberries available in my grocery store – and now at my dinner table.
2. Books – I got a couple of books from my Amazon wish list which will just about complete my collection of Charlotte MacLeod mysteries.
3. No school -- I didn’t have to wake anyone up for school, no buses rumbled by, and I got lots of time to myself today.
4. Birthday wishes from friend and family far-flung, near at hand and otherwise!
5. Cheap hair doodles at Walgreen’s! I have long hair and have a residual teenager living in my decision-making apparatus when I wander down the hair aisle at Walgreen’s, so I like adolescent hair crap – twisty rubber bands with big balls on them, shiny, magpie-attracting scrunchies, and chignon chopsticks, which probably no one other than middle-aged goofs like me wear any more. And they’re shiny. (grin)
Have a great weekend!